North AmericaPeering Policy
Blizzard Entertainment AS57976 supports the exchange of IPv4 and IPv6 prefix information via common Internet exchange points to better serve our players via a direct interconnection.
This policy is a guideline for settlement-free interconnection with Blizzard AS57976 and is not a legal contract for interconnection or a guarantee that interconnection will take place if requirements are met
For private network interconnection (PNI) agreements please contact email@example.com
Recommended IPv4 max prefix setting: 200
Recommended IPv6 max prefix setting: 50
Peering contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical contact: email@example.com
MD5: Supported but not required
Blizzard maintains an up-to-date peeringdb.com record and AS-SET in the RADb IRR for AS57976
Blizzard Entertainment AS57976 maintains and supports a generally open peering policy with peers meeting the requirements outlined below:
- Peer must be present in or share a common Internet exchange point
- Peer must maintain sufficient capacity to exchange traffic without congestion
- Peer must maintain a staffed 24x7 operational center, with knowledge or direct escalation privileges to knowledgable personal to resolve any issues efficiently
- Peer must maintain a publicly routable ASN
- Peer should maintain an accurate peeringdb.com entry or other public resource for maintaining peer information, ie locations, IPv4 and IPv6 addresses, maximum prefix announcements
- Peer must NOT point a default or any static route to AS57976 for traffic that does not match an advertise prefix in BGP
- Peer must agree to peer in all common Internet exchange points
- Peer must NOT reset next hop information for AS57976
- Peer is expected to maintain consistent routes in all locations unless otherwise agreed prior to interconnection
Blizzard AS57976 reserves the right to disable interconnection with a Peer at anytime for violating the above requirements or acting in or on behave of malicious activity.
Blizzard AS57976 reserves the right to modify these policies at any time without notice.