North AmericaAdditional Information (California Collection Notice)
Last Updated: 12/20/2019
In the chart below, we identify each category of personal information that we have collected in the last 12 months. For each category of personal information we have collected, we also identify (i) the source(s) from which the information was collected; (ii) the purpose(s) for which it was collected; and (iii) the categories of third parties, if any, with which it has been shared.
Each category of information is collected for the purposes listed below and (1) to provide our games and services, (2) for fraud prevention and legal purposes, (3) to secure our services and users, including to prevent cheating and bad behavior, and (4) for audit purposes.
Data within each of the categories of data above may be shared with third parties for the following purposes:
• With partners and service providers to operate our systems, deliver goods or services you have requested, or to assist us with marketing;
• With other players and/or the general public, through your use of certain features of our games and services;
• For legal reasons or in the event of a dispute;
• If necessary, to protect the vital interests of any person; and
• In connection with the sale of our business or assets